Quick and Dirty Bio
Bryn Mars is thrilled to pair her knowledge of business operations and the challenges of family enterprise, in a meaningful way. She focuses on the intersection of business and family, providing structure for governance, leadership, and education, particularly as it relates to succession and the skills required to be a good steward of wealth.
After earning her degree in Psychology from Skidmore College, Bryn went on to serve as a high level operations manager in the fitness industry, including Chief Operations Officer for a boutique wellness company in the NYC area. Though business operations was her first career, Bryn was introduced to her family office at the age of 18, and quickly found an interest and love of the fine line of business and family.
Bryn is an active member of the Board of Directors of her family office, and of their newest entity, FAM Legacy Solutions, an MFO Consulting Service. Previously, she served as Chair of 5/4ths, a 4th Generation Foster Family Investment Group. She has also spent countless hours attending various conferences and training programs to better understand the trends in the wealth management, and family office space, including:
- The Center For Creative Leadership - Women in Leadership
- Wharton Executive Education - Private Wealth Management
- Independent Means - Great Families
- 21/64 - 101, 201, and 301 Training Programs
She is considered a thought leader in the family office space, particularly as it pertains to the Rising Generation, and has been featured as a speaker at countless organizations, including:
- Family Office Exchange (FOX) - Fall Forum
- Campden - National and International engagements
- Institute for Private Investors (IPI)
- Family Firm Institute (FFI)
- Fidelity Family Office Services
- CCC Alliance
- 21/64 - GrandStreet and NextGen Donors Mentor
She currently serves on the advisory board of:
- Southeastern Family Office Forum
- Family Firm Institute, Midwest Chapter
- Slingshot Fund, Chicago
Bryn recognizes the importance of independence as a defining feature of her lifestyle, and uses that value to drive her forward.